Seven Endo-ERN Reference centers were assessed during the audit last month and all seven passed! The audit consisted of seven documentation assessments and one on-site visit.
Seven Endo-ERN Centers were selected to undergo the documentation assessment, by an independent assessment body, against the specific criteria of the self-assessment checklist. One center was selected to also receive an on-site visit.
The centers that have been assessed are:
- Cliniques universitaires de Bruxelles – Hôpital Erasme
- Assistance Publique – Consortium Pitie Salpêtrière – French Reference Center for Prader- Willi Syndrome
- University Medical Center Utrecht – Dept of Endocrine Oncology
- Ludwig-Maximilian-University Munich
- Azienda Ospedaliero Universitaria Città della Salute e della Scienza di Torino
- Barts Health – NHS Foundation Trust
- MHAT “Sveta Marina”
MHAT “Sveta Marina” was also assesed on-site.
We want to congratulate all the centers on their positive assessment and are delighted that the independent assessment body agrees that these centers merit their membership of Endo-ERN and will advise the EU commission accordingly.