MTG Representative Meetings
Endo-ERN Main Thematic Group (MTG) chairs will organise 3 meetings per year (2 online. 1 in-person) to faciliate planning of activities and sharing of information across the network. Attendees of these meetings are the designated representatives from our member reference centres (RCs).
On the menu you will find the planned MTG meetings along with the minutes of past meetings. If you do not know the password for the document please email the project office.
These meetings have a standing agenda covering Work Package (WP) specific activities:
WP1: Management & Coordination
- Plan/provide notice of meetings
- WP specific contact persons
- New publications/materials to be endorsed/updated/disseminated
- Ensure that HCP members are entering data into e-REC for the continuous monitoring process.
- Regular meeting dates review for next meetings
- Any cases for upcoming meetings?
- Need help – contact helpdesk
Any issues or barriers to using the affiliated registries
WP6: Education & Training
- Plan and schedule webinars for the next 12 months
- Each MTG is to host 2-3 webinars per year and include Endo-ERN ePAGs
- Endorsed events & training updates of interest
Any other business from your RC/HCP/organisation
- Research/information you want to share