Guidelines produced by Endo-ERN members and endorsed by Endo-ERN
Quality of Care standard for Adrenal disorders
Adrenalnet (May 2018).
Translated into English in cooperation with Endo-ERN.
- 2018 European Thyroid Association (ETA) Guidelines on the Diagnosis and Management of Central Hypothyroidism
Persani L, Brabant G, Dattani M, Bonomi M, Feldt-Rasmussen U, Fliers E,… van Trotsenburg A, S, P (2018)
Eur Thyroid J, 7:225-237. doi: 10.1159/000491388
Consensus statements produced by Endo-ERN members and endorsed by Endo-ERN
Pseudohypoparathyroidism and related disorders
- Diagnosis and management of pseudohypoparathyroidism and related disorders: first international Consensus Statement
- Giovanna Mantovani, Murat Bastepe, David Monk, Luisa de Sanctis, Susanne Thiele, Alessia Usardi, … Agnès Linglart (2018).
Nature Reviews Endocrinology, volume 14, pages 476–500
Difference of Sex Development (DSD)
- Martine Cools, Anna Nordenström, Ralitsa Robeva, Joanne Hall, Puck Westerveld, Christa Flück,… Vickie Pasterski, on behalf of the COST Action BM1303 working group 1 (2018).
Nature Reviews Endocrinology, volume 14, pages 415–429
For other relevant guidelines, please visit the page of the respected disease grouping.
- MTG1 Read guidelines on Adrenal
- MTG2 Read guidelines on Disorders of Calcium & Phosphate Homeostasis
- MTG3 Read guidelines on Disorders of Glucose & Insulin Homeostasis
- MTG4 Read guidelines on Genetic Endocrine Tumour Syndromes
- MTG5 Read guidelines on Growth & Genetic Obesity Syndromes
- MTG6 Read guidelines on Pituitary
- MTG7 Read guidelines on Disorders of Sex Development & Maturation
- MTG8 Read guidelines on Thyroid