Mark your calendar and save the date!
Monday, April 3, 2023
- The 1st Joint EuRRECa and EuRR-Bone meeting will take place in the morning at Leiden University Medical Centre, the day before Endo-ERN General Assembly. Click here to register and see the programme here.
- Faisal Ahmed’s Inaugural Lecture will take place during the afternoon at Universiteit Leiden.
Past event report Oct 2022
ERICA – ERN Data Management Strategy Multistakeholder Workshop, Heidelberg
This workshop included discussions aimed at helping ERNs in setting up, maintaining and improving their registries. The valuable face-to-face interaction, not possible during the recent period, facilitated collaborative information sharing with other registries. EuRRECa and EuRR-Bone were represented at this event.
NEW disease specific module
- The study group on Genetic Obesity has developed a disease specific dataset which is now available in the Core Registry and collecting data on syndromic and non-syndromic genetic obesity.
Want to learn more about registries?
- Drop in sessions are available for anyone who is interested in learning more about the EuRRECa/EuRR-Bone platforms (e-REC and Core Registry) can join by Zoom.
- No need to register for the session, just come along using this link!