Ghent University Hospital is one of the largest and most specialised hospitals in Flanders.
Six thousand employees work tirelessly each and every day to provide over three thousand patients with the best care.
Ghent University Hospital and the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences at Ghent University jointly invest in scientific research and education.
This is how the hospital helps to develop the healthcare of the future. More information on our website.
Ghent University Hospital is participating in the following Main Thematic Groups (MTGs):
Corneel Heymanslaan 10
- Martine Cools (Main representative, Paediatric)
- Guy T'Sjoen (Substitute representative, Adult)
Representatives per Main Thematic Group (MTG)
- MTG2 Disorders of Calcium & Phosphate HomeostasisHans-Georg Zmierczak (Adult)
- MTG4 Genetic Endocrine Tumour SyndromesBruno Lapauw
- MTG7 Sex Development & MaturationMartine Cools (Paediatric) and Guy T'Sjoen (Adult)
Representatives per Work Package (WP)
- WP3 Research & ScienceMartine Cools (Paediatric)