A healthy population and excellent healthcare. This is what Erasmus MC stands for.
Conducting ground-breaking work, pushing boundaries, and leading the way in research, education, and healthcare. The entire spectrum of medical science converges in Erasmus MC. Our deepest conviction is that we can improve healthcare and that we wish to keep healthy people healthy as long as possible. With drive and determination, we are therefore continually on the lookout for innovation, for the best diagnostic and treatment methods, and the latest findings in the field of health and prevention. By innovating, we want to promote the further development of good healthcare.
Erasmus MC: University Medical Center Rotterdam is participating in the following Main Thematic Groups (MTGs):
3015 CE Rotterdam
- Robin Peeters (Main representative, Adult)
- Anita Hokken (Substitute representative, Paediatric)
Representatives per Main Thematic Group (MTG)
- MTG1 AdrenalRichard Feelders (Adult)
- MTG2 Disorders of Calcium & Phosphate HomeostasisCarola Zilikens (Adult)
- MTG4 Genetic Endocrine Tumour SyndromesRichard Feelders (Adult) and Wouter de Herder (Adult)
- MTG5 Growth & Genetic Obesity SyndromesAnita Hokken (Paediatric) and Laura de Graaff (Adult)
- MTG6 Hypothalamic and Pituitary ConditionsSebastian Neggers (Adult)
- MTG7 Sex Development & MaturationLeendert Looijenga (Paediatric)
- MTG8 ThyroidRobin Peeters (Adult) and Edward Visser (Adult)
Also the following people are participating for this Reference Centre:Richard Feelders(6), Laura de Graaff(7), Leendert Looijenga(4) and Theo Sas(7)