The Cliniques universitaires Saint-Luc is one of the largest university hospitals in Belgium. We offer a wide range of care and internationally renowned specialists.
With its many medical departments, centres of excellence and laboratories, the Cliniques universitaires Saint-Luc offer comprehensive, transversal and multidisciplinary care… all in the same hospital. Situated in the heart of Europe, Brussels is the headquarters of a number of international institutions (the European Commission/Parliament/Council, NATO, etc). This international dimension is also found at the Cliniques universitaires Saint-Luc, where the doctors speak French and English and also other languages including Dutch, Spanish, German and Arabic. Pleasant, courteous and respectful of cultural differences, hospital staff members are renowned for their kindness and patient-friendly approach. Our institution also offers the highest quality equipment and the latest technology.
As a key part of Université catholique de Louvain (UCL), the Cliniques universitaires Saint-Luc also play a leading role in clinical and fundamental research. The proximity of the Cliniques universitaires Saint-Luc to the university and the multidisciplinary approach makes it possible for its specialists to diagnose and treat almost all medical conditions, in particular serious and rare diseases.
Cliniques universitaires Saint-Luc is participating in the following Main Thematic Groups (MTGs):
- Dominique Maiter (Main representative, Adult)
- Véronique Beauloye (Substitute representative, Paediatric)
Representatives per Main Thematic Group (MTG)
- MTG1 AdrenalDominique Maiter (Adult)
- MTG3 Genetic Disorders of Glucose & Insulin HomeostasisPhilippe Lysy (Paediatric)
- MTG4 Genetic Endocrine Tumour SyndromesDominique Maiter (Adult)
- MTG5 Growth & Genetic Obesity SyndromesVéronique Beauloye (Paediatric)
- MTG6 PituitaryDominique Maiter (Adult)
- MTG7 Sex Development & MaturationVéronique Beauloye (Paediatric)
- MTG8 ThyroidVéronique Beauloye (Paediatric) and Maria-Cristina Burlacu (Adult)