The 57th Annual European Society of Paediatric Endocrinology Meeting will be held 27-29 September 2018 in Athens, Greece.
The topic for the meeting is ‘Narrative and Precision Medicine in Paediatric Endocrinology’.
Endo-ERN will have a Symposium at the European Society of Paediatric Endocrinology Meeting, on Friday September 28th, from 9:30-11:00 hrs in the Dimitris Mitropoulos Hall.
- 9:30 – Alberto Pereira & Olaf Hiort – Introduction: The concept and scope of Endo-ERN.
- 9:55 – Johan G. Beun – Patient advocacy in Endo-ERN: Adrenal
- 10:05 – Jo Grey – Patient advocacy in Endo-ERN: Men-1 and pituitary adenomas in childhood
- 10:25 – Nicole Reish – CAH Transition: Optimisation
- 10:45 – Faisal Ahmed – EuRRECa – European Registries For Rare Endocrine Conditions
Endo-ERN will have an exhibition stand on the the European Society of Paediatric Endocrinology Meeting from Thursday until Saturday. You can visit us at stand 4 during the whole meeting!