The European Commission organizes the 3rd European Reference Networks Conference in Vilnius on March, 9–10th 2017. This event will be the official launch and start of the first labeled European Reference Networks (see here the list of approved ERNs).
The conference (live webstream will be available here) on 9th will tackle topics such as:
- Coordination, management & governance of ERNs;
- ERN IT platform as core element for eHealth, telemedicine, sharing of expertise in complex clinical cases;
- EU policies and support to ENRs (research, registry platform, rare diseases policy…);
- ERN and national healthcare systems;
- The way forward with perspectives of Healthcare providers, patient representatives, ERN Coordinators, Member States.
The Award Ceremony with Vytenis Andriukaitis, The European Commissioner for Health & Food Safety will take place in the evening.
All information about the conference here.