Leiden University Medical Center is a modern university medical centre for research, education and patient care with a high quality clinical profile and a strong scientific orientation. Its unique research practice, ranging from pure fundamental medical research to applied clinical research, places LUMC among the world top. LUMC acts as a knowledge centre for topics in the field of public health with an impact on society. As an innovator the LUMC stands for improving healthcare and people’s health.
Leiden University Medical Center is participating in the following Main Thematic Groups (MTGs):
23333 ZA Leiden
- Nienke Biermasz (Main representative, Adult)
- Noortje Corssmit (Substitute representative, Adult)
Representatives per Main Thematic Group (MTG)
- MTG1 AdrenalNoortje Corssmit (Adult) and Michel Nijhogg (Adult)
- MTG2 Disorders of Calcium & Phosphate HomeostasisNatasha Appelman (Adult) and Liesbeth Winter (Adult)
- MTG3 Genetic Disorders of Glucose & Insulin HomeostasisEelco de Koning (Adult) and Marielle Schroijen (Adult)
- MTG4 Genetic Endocrine Tumour SyndromesNoortje Corssmit (Adult) and Karin van der Tuin (Adult and Paediatric)
- MTG5 Growth & Genetic Obesity SyndromesChristiaan de Bruin (Paediatric)
- MTG6 PituitaryNienke Biermasz (Adult) and Alberto Pereira (Adult)
- MTG7 Sex Development & MaturationNo representative yet.
- MTG8 ThyroidNoortje Corssmit (Adult) and Marieke Snel (Adult)
Also the following people are participating for this Reference Centre:Natasha Appelman(478), Nienke Biermasz(1) and Alberto Pereira(1234578)