The 20th Congress of the European NeuroEndocrine Association (ENEA) will be held from 7 to 10 September 2022 in Lyon, France.
The Program Organizing Committee has prepared a balanced program covering all the aspects of neuroendocrinology. From basic research to translational studies and clinical practice, you will find a choice of relevant and cutting-edge topics. You can also have the opportunity to present your recent work, and more importantly, the opportunity to discuss and exchange ideas with other members of our neuroendocrinology community.
ENEA is excited to present a dynamic program that features:
- More than 50 experts as invited speakers
- The much anticipated Rolf Galliard Prize lecture
- Events organized by the ENEA Young Investigator Committee (EYRC), which include
- oral and poster sessions presented by early career investigators
- Trending Plenary lectures
- Stimulating Symposia
- Up to date MTE and Science advance sessions
- The best of your research in dedicated oral communication and poster sessions
|Event||20th Congress of the European NeuroEndocrine Association (ENEA)|
|Data||7 Setembro - 10 Setembro 2022|
|Website||Visite o site event|