An informative event upcoming organized by the Recordati Rare Disease Foundation will take place 26-28 October, 2023 at the Hotel Radisson Blu, Basel, Switzerland. This course is endorsed by the European Society of Endocrinology.
Scientific Organising Committee
- Prof. Mirjam Christ-Crain – Div. of Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Dept. of Internal Medicine and Department of Clinical Research, University Hospital, University of Basel
- Prof. Vera Popovic-Brkic – Professor of Internal Medicine/Endocrinology, Medical Faculty, University of Belgrade, Serbia
- Prof. John Wass – Department of Endocrinology, University of Oxford
- What is the aetiology and what are the current recommendations for the differential diagnosis of AVP-deficiency?
- Is Oxytocin deficiency a new pituitary entity?
- How to treat hypothalamic obesity?
- What is the differential diagnosis of hypophysitis?
- What are the genetics of craniopharyngeoma patients?
- How should craniopharyngeoma and Rathke Cleft Cysts be treated?
- When is it indicated to perform pituitary biopsy in patients with stalk lesions and what are the risks?
- What are the pituitary consequences of traumatic brain injury?
- How to handle metastases and infectious diseases of the pituitary?
Check out thefull programme and register now.
|Symposium||Advances in the understanding and treatment of non-adenomatous pituitary disease|
|Date||October 26th - October 28th, 2023|
|Organisation||Recordati Rare Diseases Foundation|
|Website||Visit symposium website|
|Add this event to your calendar|